Barksdale Air Force Base (Bossier City, LA)
- At the premier USAF B-52 Bomber Wing, PSG provided on-site, long-term security system maintenance for intrusion detection at 85 alarmed facilities and an access control system supporting the 15,000 active duty, reserve, and civilian users at the home of the USAF Global Strike Command, and the historic “Mighty Eighth Air Force.” PSG installed the IP-based access control and intrusion detection system for headquarters, 8th AF at their temporary off-base Bossier Parrish facility and tied that into the base system. PSG’s VICADS® Video Management System manages a mix of 50 fixed and pan-tilt-zoom cameras.
Beale Air Force Base (Marysville, CA)
- PSG installed the intrusion detection and access control systems that protect 51 alarmed facilities/areas and support 1,300 users. PSG’s 45-camera VICADS™ Video Management System provides video surveillance of base points of entry, the airfield, flight line, and aircraft parking ramps and restricted or sensitive areas.
Ellsworth Air Force Base (Rapid City, SD)
- At the home of the B-1 bomber in Rapid City, South Dakota, PSG designed and installed an integrated base-wide security system. The security system comprised intrusion detection, access control, and the VICADS® Video Management System that provided protection for 40 newly alarmed facilities consisting of 34 newly installed fixed, pan-tilt-zoom, and thermal imaging long-range cameras. In addition to the base-wide system, our design provided an integrated system that supports the MQ-9 Reaper Mission―a more complex project that included the installation and integration of intrusion detection, access control, fiber optic security system, vertical taut-wire fence system, and VICADS Video Management System.
Langley Air Force Base (Hampton, VA)
- At the home of the USAF Air Combat Command in Virginia, PSG implemented an IP-based security system that enabled migration of base-wide intrusion detection and access control from an aging copper telephone-based system onto the base LAN. This resulted in an immediate reduction in nuisance alarms and vastly improved system reliability. In addition, PSG seamlessly integrated the VICADS® Video Management System with over 20 cameras resulting in a single common system with streamlined system operator and user training, and simplified sustainment by eliminating the need to source hard-to-find replacements for obsolete equipment items.
Schriever Air Force Base; Cheyenne Mountain Air Force Station & Peterson Air Force Base (Colorado Springs, CO)
- PSG designed and installed a VICADS® Video Management System that supports 200 surveillance cameras at the Schriever AFB. PSG’s security solution provides long-term system flexibility and infinite expansion for a system that supports the 50th Space Wing and 5,600 personnel in the USAFs mission to track and maintain the command and control, warning, navigational, communications, and global positioning system satellites. In addition, PSG designed and installed the VICADS Video Management System in support of the NORAD complex within Cheyenne Mountain and at the Air Force Space Command headquarters complex on Peterson AFB.
Seymour Johnson Air Force Base (Goldsboro, NC)
- PSG installed the intrusion detection and access control systems that protect 76 alarmed facilities supporting 1,200 users. A 47-camera VICADS® Video Management System provides video surveillance of base points of entry, the airfield, flight line and aircraft parking ramps.
Shaw Air Force Base (Sumter, SC)
- At the headquarters for the Air Force Central Command in Sumter, South Carolina, PSG installed the intrusion detection and access control systems that protect 76 alarmed facilities and support over 600 users. Our 52-camera VICADS® Video Management System provides video surveillance of base points of entry, the airfield, flight line, and aircraft parking ramps.
Vandenberg Air Force Base (Lompoc, CA)
- PSG designed and installed a robust, integrated base-wide, fully redundant VICADS® video surveillance security system in two phases at the Vandenberg AFB in Lompoc, California. These projects support the critical Air Force Space Command installation, including multiple space launch areas. The Vandenberg AFB VICADS Camera Migration Phase I integrated the current intrusion detection system into the VICADS video surveillance security system. This project integrated 200 fixed and pan-tilt-zoom cameras. VICADS Camera Migration Phase II brought an additional 160 fixed and pan-tilt-zoom cameras onto the current VICADS Video Management System.