PSG’s capabilities, experience and technologies directly support rapid, low-cost Integrated Base Defense (IBD) Operations Centers, Regional Dispatch Centers, and Security Command Centers for these market applications. These are next generation solutions, low cost, open and compliant with DOD JADC2, DMDC3 concepts that can integrate with legacy equipment and infrastructure.
PSG meets the White House’s recent (Jan. 26, 2022) Executive Order (EO 14028) for Zero Trust Architecture (ZTA). PSG solutions are the first to market and only to accomplish this in a low cost – integrated solution “from edge devices to the BDOC.” These solutions are available today!
Open Architecture: PSG supports the goal of Open Mission Systems to develop and meet non-proprietary mission system architectural standards that enable affordable infrastructure and product refresh for simplified mission systems integration, service reuse, interoperability across the life cycle. PSG’s platform is a Linux OS super-computer architecture based High Performance Computing (HPC) Clustered Gateway allowing for easy porting and/or virtualizing “any” third-party C2, IDS, ACS, or Camera subsystem/components.
PSG and Dell OEM Technology: PSG teams with Dell to offer strategies and capabilities for cloud computing environments and ensures the government has options so no one cloud provider controls the market (some cloud hyperscalers store data in a proprietary format with proprietary meta data, making it difficult and expensive to migrate from one cloud to another). The Dell/PSG partnership helps by allowing the government to control the data, where it sits and how it is stored, reducing lock in as well as cost for storage. Joint Dell/PSG multi-cloud strategies are compatible with all major hyperscalers (AWS, Azure, GCS) as well as the on-premises cloud environment. We include multi-cloud strategies in costing, providing consistency across designs. We possess unique solutions to AI/ML and data mining.
PSG Products: With the recent acquisition of the LINX PL1N C2, coupled with PSG’s innovative, next generation product portfolio we hold more than $100M of product solutions and advanced next generation IP. These solutions are being met with a strong level of interest and being fielded by HQ USAF, US Navy, DOE, and others. PSG continues investing millions of dollars in R&D, answering the call for rapid, advanced, low-cost, and secure COTS technologies. We partner with major strategic suppliers, develop, and integrate multiple state-of-the art solutions, helping reduce NAR/FAR incidents. Below are product highlights of our available products (many are industry firsts) we offer to support the IBD for all DOD program goals.
- Command and Control – C2: PSG provides robust and Cyber secure “from edge devices to the Operations Centers (BDOC) that are ZTA and meet/exceed “Integrated Base Defense (IBD) Security System (IBDSS) requirements. We possess requisite expertise in major programs that include Cyber, IDS, ACS, and Video. We hold CMD PL1N ATOs for our integrated LINX C2 and VICADS VMS solutions.
- Open Architecture: allows for dynamic configuration management through plug-and-play integration of IBDSS subsystems, edge devices, and third-party applications.
- Cyber Security Solution (CSS): seamlessly integrated, continuous, advanced RMF. Integrated with the HPC Clustered Gateway.
- Linux OS HPC Clustered Gateway: serves as a robust, cyber secure on-premises, super-computer architecture and data center host for any GOTS/COTS C2, allowing bridging of legacy systems enabling rapid deployment of DMDC3/PICARD, saving time and money.
- Secure Data Lake: establishes an on-premises secure repository for all third-party data (i.e., input from sensors, effectors, applications, and other data suppliers to IBDSS) allowing up-stream data mining and analytics for secure, rapid access to data required for advanced AI/ML and modeling/simulation.
- Video V-100: the industry’s most robust VMS for “All Things Video” – standardizes and streamlines integration of third-party video feeds (WISP, C-sUAS, Ghost Robotics, drones) eliminates BDOC stand-alone systems/stove-piped feeds, reducing equipment costs, space, and environmental requirements.
- Scene Authentication: an industry first – encrypted, tamper proof, verifiable video data solution which provides proof the viewed imagery was from:
- THAT Camera, at THAT Place, at THAT Point in Time
- THAT Camera, at THAT Place, at THAT Point in Time
- Universal Field Panel (UFP-DESI): an industry first, advanced, low-cost panel with ZTA security – authenticates and encrypts data from edge sensors/readers. For the first time —– 100% of edge device data can be cyber secured “from the edge to the BDOC”.
Summary: Team PSG offers “Best of Breed” / “Best Value” and the only PL1N-PL4 end-to-end solution meeting ZTA “from edge devices to the BDOC.” Our experience demonstrates PSG’s capabilities. PSG is a certified GSA Small Business with a recognized network of SMEs and teaming partners, collectively representing hundreds of years of IBD expertise across all DOD asset levels.
Call us for more information: PSG Sales: 512-247-3700, Ask for a copy of our White paper on cost savings approach to Rapid IBDSS Modernization.