C2 – Government off the Shelf (GOTS)
- US Air Force PICARDNovetta created an open-architecture edge and cloud system that brings DevSecOps principles to non-traditional operational technologies such as electronic security,
- DoD – JIGSAWJIGSAW Joint Interface Group for Security Application Workspaces
- DoE – ArgusAs a Federally Funded Research and Development Center, we align our strategic plan with priorities set by the Department of Energy’s
C2 – Commercial off the Shelf (COTS)
- LINX DefenseThe LINX Defense team has over 150 years of combined experience in providing DOD compliant integrated security solutions in the industry.
- VindicatorHoneywell Vindicator is unique in the Security Solutions space as a provider of standard engineered solutions
- ARESSince 1999 when we began developing the AVERT risk assessment solution as ARES Corporation
- Tyco Software HouseThrough its access control software and hardware lines, Software House provides customers with complete, real-time control over their security systems
- Ghost RoboticsGhost robotics is one of PSGs integration partners. Ghost robotics specializes in Quadrupedal Unmanned Ground Vehicles, or Q-UGV for short.
- Copious Imaging – WISPWISP detects and tracks surface and air threats in the surroundings. It provides 360-degree, hyper-hemispherical coverage:
- Universal Field Panel (UFP-DESI)Utilizes open standard architecture and IoT compute modules for secure data acquisition and control.
- Scene AuthenticationScene Authentication The Industry’s First 100% secure, Encrypted, Tamper Proof, and Verifiable Video Data Acquisition Solution. Providing End-to-End Protection ofContinue reading “Scene Authentication”
- DFTDigital Force Technologies (DFT) is a defense technology firm that designs and manufactures advanced Force Protection, Surveillance, and Special Reconnaissance products and systems.